Monday, October 18, 2010

Patriarch Ministers to Seventy

Dear Brothers,

From time to time I have written to you as a group as well as individually to inquire about your ministry as Seventy. I want you to know that I hold the Seventy up to God in my daily prayers. Some of you have contacted me, asking me to pray for something special taking place in your life and in your ministry. I encourage you to continue to do so. In the near future I will be calling you to ask about the testimonies that have come your way as the result of your ministry in your Office of Seventy.

To the brethren ordained recently to this office, your ministry in the Office of Seventy is just getting started. Your testimonies will develop over time. It is my earnest desire to assist you spiritually anyway that I can and I want you to freely ask for my help when needed.

My home phone has an answering machine and my cellphone has voicemail, (you have my phone numbers), so if you call and I do not answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you quickly.

Your Brother in Christ,
Milo M. Burnett,
Patriarch-Evangelist

No comments:

Post a Comment