Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Received from Seventy Ananda Rao,

Greetings, Happy New Year to you.

My Hyderabad (the capital of southern India's Telangana state) trip was good. In all we had one common gathering and two house church worships during the time I stayed there. I have not only provided the ministry of the word on Christmas but also learned quite a few things from the people there.

There are four families in the middle to lower middle class and four  youngsters in college.They do not know the scriptures well, but are anxious to learn. This is a good thing. I will go there at my next convenience and hold classes to teach them the scriptures on a Friday night, the whole of Saturday and worship with them on Sunday before returning. Some of the parents will also join for the classes, as some of them work on Saturdays also.

That is my plan, before coming to the general conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment