Saturday, February 8, 2014

Testimony of Jimmy Rosales

I Jimmy Rosales (of Rancangua Chile) would like to share my testimony.  The Lord showed me in a dream the bad things that were going to happen to me if I did not search Him out and did not leave all the bad and begin to preach in His name.  In this same dream I knelt down and asked him for forgiveness for all my sins.  When I awoke I felt a great necessity to begin to preach in His name, just like I felt in my dream.  During this same morning and even at work that desire continued to grow. I told myself, "today I am going to start to do the work of the Lord." That same day after getting home from work I got my family together. I shared with them that the Lord had called me. In that moment we began to pray and asked God that He would help and support our faith that we would separate ourselves from everything bad and he would put us on our path that the Holy Ghost would guide us. Amen and Amen. 

YO JIMMY ROSALES LES DEJO MI TESTIMONIO : EL SEÑOR ME MOSTRO EN UN SUEÑO LAS COSAS MALAS QUE ME IBAN A SUCEDER SI YO NO LO BUSCAVA, QUE TENIA QUE DEJAR TODO LO MALO Y EMPEZAR A PREDICAR EN SU NOMBRE. ESTANDO EN EL MISMO SUEÑO ME ARRODILLE Y LE PEDI PERDON POR TODOS MIS PECADOS AL DESPERTAR SENTI UNA NECESIDAD MUY GRANDE DE EMPEZAR A PREDICAR EN SU NOMBRE TAL COMO LO SENTI EN EL SUEÑO. EN EL TRANSCURSO DE ESA MISMA MAÑANA CAMINO AL TRABAJO ESA NECESIDAD IBA AUMENTANDO. Y ME DIJE, HOY MISMO EMPIEZO A HACER LA OBRA DEL SEÑOR. ESE MISMO DIA DESPUES DE LLEGAR DEL TRABAJO REUNI A MI FAMILIA. Y LES CONTE Y LES DIJE QUE EL SEÑOR ME HABIA LLAMADO. EN ESE MOMENTO NOS PUSIMOS A ORAR Y LE PEDIMOS A NUESTRO PADRE QUE NOS AYUDARA A AUMENTAR NUESTRA FE QUE NOS ALEJARA TODO LO MALO QUE SE PONGA EN NUESTRO CAMINO Y QUE EL ESPIRITU SANTO NOS GUIE. AMEN Y AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment