Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Seventy Arturo Gomez's Dream

On April 14, 2014 at sundown there was a shofar service held at the Temple Lot in Independence, Missouri. It was initiated by the Lord through Elder Aaron Taylor to herald the beginning of a special Passover; special because it is the first blood moon, of a tetrad of blood moons, where a lunar eclipse will occur on Hebrew Feast Days in 2014 and 2015. 

This shofar service was confirmed to be of the Lord through Seventy Arturo Gomez, who was shown the service in precise detail in a dream seven years prior. The Lord then told him not to share it until after the event occurred. 

Fulfillment of Dream given to Arturo Jose Gomez - March 2007
In my dream I saw I was with a small group of people at the temple lot in Independence, Missouri. We were all standing in the middle of the Temple Lot as the sun was setting on a clear day; but it was very cold outside.
Then a voice from heaven came as say,
“You see what you have in your hands?”
            Yes Lord, I have a horn in My hands.
“You see what they have in their hands?”
            I see two people with a horn; but one no have a horn.
I saw an older man with a walking stick and knew he was using it to point the direction where the horn going to blow.
The Lord say, When the time you see this happen, is going to be close to that time when the Lamani going to build My house. It will be a house of prayer, a house of meditation, a house consecration... and My presence going to be there.
But not tell nothing to nobody until what you saw is fulfilled.
After the trumpets blow, I and another elder I no recognize administered to one lady sitting in a chair on the grass at the Temple Lot site. I not know this lady either.
Praise the Lord, This dream was fulfilled this year on Passover eve, April 14, 2014, between the hours of 7 and 8 PM.
                                    Arturo Gomez, Seventy assigned to Central America

Furthermore, it was confirmed by the immediate healing of Sister Rebecca Humphrey's knee under the hands of administration, as part of the gathering. Let us carefully consider the importance of this time, and the need for labors to go forth and bring in the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment